- Grab three 4x6 photos. Doesn't matter the direction or
theme. Don't over think it. Just grab three photos that you
like. Maybe ones out of that stack sitting on your desk.
- You'll need 1 sheet of 12x12 card stock. One sheet of a print
paper that you enjoy. A coordinating piece of cardstock. And
an embellishment. In my case, I used a 4x4 QuicKutz flower die
cut & a 2x2 QuicKutz heart.
Here's what I did:
- Cut one 1 x 12 strip of pattern paper.
- Cut one 2 x 4 block of the same pattern paper.
- Cut one 1/2 x 12 strip of solid coordinating cardstock.
- Lay your photos on the base card stock.
- Arrange the pattern paper & the 1/2 inch strip as shown.
There is a tiny border of the base cardstock showing between the photos
& the papers.
- Adhere to the page.
- Add your embellishments. In my case, the flower was cut out of
two coordinating pieces of cardstock. I cut letters out for
"Jady-Bug" from the QuicKutz font Sticky Note. I popped the flower
up on foam squares because I like dimension. The heart at the
bottom was cut out of coordinating cardstock & then matted on black
cardstock scrap. The heart was then covered in diamond
glaze. Once that dried, the heart was popped up with foam squares.
If you'd like to do this page exactly like mine, we have seven (7) kits
available for todays project. The kits are just $5 and include
everything you need to make the page, including foam squares, diamond
glaze, QuicKutz flowers & the heart, as well as two sheets of the
Sticky Note alphabet. Get yours before they're gone!